St. Paul's Parish Notice Board
All Parish Announcements on are put on this page.
- There will be a second collection towards the Holy Childhood (Epiphany Sunday) on Sunday 23rd January 2022 during all masses. This is the first collection for the year and it’s a world wide appeal for needy children and especially orphans. Subsidies for primary schools and children related projects come from this collection worldwide(through the “sancta intantia”subsidy). Please come prepared.
- There shall be a main PPC meeting on Tuesday, 18th January 2022. Venue: St. John Paul II Hall Time: 6.00pm All group leaders are requested to attend and to keep time.
- Registration for infant baptism, First Holy Communion to children who are above nine years and Confirmation for those who have received First Holy Communion is ongoing at the parish office.
- Next Sundays 11.30am mass will be animated by the St. Teresa of Calcutta Small Christian Community.
next Marriage Preparation classes will begin on Thursday the 10th
of February 2022 and shall continue every Thursday till 31st
march 2022. Time: 6.15pm to 8.15pm. The classes shall be virtual,
running on zoom. You can register Here
- Dinner coming up in on February 12th 2022. See flier below. You can register here
Wishing You a Fulfilling New Year